Thursday, December 10, 2009

Paper Pal Arts Challege

OK so to any of you who know me...I don't do challenges. Not because I don't like the idea, but because I just never see any until it is to late... So here goes one:) I saw it on Mary Fish's blog so I thought I would try. We are do a swap in my moms down line group and I am using this set....Fox and Friends, it's new in January from stampin' up! I also used a current SU! set A little birthday cheer. For the colors, it was the challenge colors...Old Olive, Crushed Curry, and Soft Suede, with a little very vanilla! Forgive the lighting as it was 4:15 in the morning and pitch black out when I took this! (this baby wants me up right now!) So that is why it looks dark.


1 comment:

Pals Paper Arts said...

Sweet images! Thanks for playing @PPA!