Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My little Hula Baby!


So my Baby is turning two! Ok so she isn't going to be my baby much longer, considering that I am due with our third child in just over a month, but when she turns two on March 7th, she will technically still be my baby!!!
So we are having a luau...yes in march! And here are the invites!Here are two of the birds up close. I markered them instead of water coloring to make them go a bit faster.

And here are the rest. I did 24 in all. I think they turned out cute. The coral and turquoise aren't really my thing...but once I did them I was glad I did! So for supplies...the stamp set I used is a retired SU! set called tickled pink. I love this set and have not been able to let it go! My mom actually bought it for me years ago, before I liked stamping much, just because I love birds and flamingos! Everything else is current...DSP is called Pink Flamingo, Card stock and main colors are Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, and Whisper White. As I said I markered the Bird and flower in, then put crystal effects over the all the flowers on the flamingo and the one popped up in the corner! Hope you like it!~

No comments: