Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blog Candy!!!!

OK...so I took a few days off from blogging to spend with my new little one! I have to say, holding a brand new baby is one of the greatest things to do with your time! I am enjoying every minute of him.
But I figure since I have been a bit MIA I would kick it back off with a bit of blog candy...and actual candy :) Leave me a comment and I will enter you in the drawing. You will get this tin, decorated and filled with Hershey Kisses along with this frame I altered. Have a friend visit my blog and leave a comment(make sure they mention your name) and you will be entered again, and of course so will they. Make sure to leave your email so I can let you know if you won! Happy Blogging!

6 comments:

hwiecker said...

You are amazing to blog with a new baby! Congrats! I love your blog and great ideas. Thanks for sharing!
Heidi W.

hwiecker said...

Oops! Forgot to leave you my email! hwiecker@consolidated.net
Heidi W

Cari said...

Whoot Whoot!! Congrats on the baby and getting back to blogging. Ha ha. I crack myself up. Love all the cards and ideas! Thanks! Cari -
cari-berry@hotmail.com

bjtunzi said...

love looking at your blog every couple of days, little Zavian is beautiful!

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

Heidi- I just love your creations! So glad you have a blog now so I can keep up with them on a regular basis. ;) Thanks for sharing pics of the kids, too. Welcome Zavian! How crazy is 3? Are you surviving? Congrats!

susanwilliamsrn said...

that is the cutest baby...arent they all though...i love holding new babies....i used to be a NICU nurse and i loved it...gave me my baby fix...they are truly an amazing gift...i would love the blog candy :-) i just found your blog and i think its WONDERFUL!
susan
spw30@comcast.net