Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Gift

Each year I make my mom a "scrapbook" page in a frame of my kids. This year I decided to do it with all of the grand kids. I think this is such a cute picture of all of them and figured it would be perfect. She always keeps the page I make her framed by her TV for everyone to see. Since she has a lot of stamping events at her house I wanted to keep it current for the up coming catty! The colors I used are Whisper white, Chocolate Chip, So saffron, and soon to be returning to the color palette-Wild Wasabi and Baja Breeze. I think this is a great color combo and works well with the set-Awashed with flowers. This set will be in the new catty!
He is a close up of the frame.

Here is a close up of the card. This set would be perfect for a one sheet wonder!


No comments: