Monday, May 3, 2010

Necklaces

So as I was wondering the isles of a local craft store, searching for something to use my 40% off coupon on I came across these amazing little acrylic charms. Instantly I was convinced I could make some cute jewelery out of these! I took a piece of DSP, shimmered it up a bit with our shimmer paint, stamped an image or two, sponged the edges and cut them out. Then I took a thin layer of crystal effects to attach them!
Here they are up close. I think they turned out great. Look out for more as I plan on doing these at my next club meeting!




5 comments:

Maureen said...

These are so stinkin' cute!! What a great ideas!

Unknown said...

Love them!!

Debbie Cipolla said...

These pendants are beautiful. What is the name of the store where you found the acrylic charms?

Heidi said...

I got the charms at Michael's

Brenda said...

Absolutely gorgeous. You did an excellent job.