Sunday, June 27, 2010

Girly Monkey

So a few weeks ago I posted a cute monkey card and scrapbook page I had cased from the stampin' success magazine stampin' up! puts out to demos!

Well it was my niece Paisley's birthday in May and since she loves the water my sister pushed her party off until June so she could have a pool party with a luau theme! When I originally made the monkey card I planned on giving it to Paisley
It seemed to fit the theme of the party perfect. But then the morning of I realized I hadn't wrapped her gift yet!!!! And of course the bag had to match the card! So here is the giant monkey I came up with. As you can see I added a flower to the head of the monkey on the card as well, to make her a bit more girly!

Here is an up close view of miss monkey!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

To cute!!
TFS

Debby said...

OMGosh! I love this I am going to have to case this one. We called my youngest son (now 14) Monkey butt. LOL, I have to do this for a scrapbook page for him.
Thanks for sharing and coming up with this to cute for words.
Angel hugs
Debby

Maureen said...

This is still sooooo stinkin' cute - love it!