Thursday, July 8, 2010

Parks and Rec Class Wk 2

I promised I would post the cards that we do at my parks and rec class...but somehow thing(time and sanity mostly) keep slipping away from me!
So I am sorry this is late...but here they are! This week I did a summer theme! I love this little ice cream cone!
Each week if different and each group of four week classes is different then the last! (see the link at the bottom of the post if you are interested in joining me the next tie around!)
Here is a great set, Under the stars. We water colored and paper pieced on this one. I tried to show at least two new techniques each tine as well!

And since this class was before the 4Th, we made this patriotic card. It is hard to see but there is a star in the inside of the card that pops through the window in the front! They had fun using the big shot on this card and the ice cream one!