Monday, July 12, 2010

Parks and Rec Class Wk 3

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all having a great Monday! I cannot believe that convention is just around the corner!!! I am so excited to have a few days out of town to relax and stamp-right-that is just how it will be:) I have a CRAZY week ahead of me, trying to compact all my work for two weeks into one! Plus I have two card classes before I go! Yikes! The things I do to myself:)
So Last Tuesday I had my third week of card class with Parks and Rec. Here is what we made... Medallion card-colors are not quite navy, Sahara sand and soft suede. The card base is very vanilla.
Cup cake card-colors are pumpkin pie, chocolate chip and whisper white. Then I added a bit of glitter to the top!

Elegant butterfly card- colors are crumb cake, more mustard, basic black and old olive. The flowers are with water color crayons!
Also if you are interested in taking my class and parks and rec, Here is the link!





No comments: