Sunday, August 29, 2010

Princess and the Frog Party

My little Princess is 4! It is crazy! Here we are at her birthday party with our matching tiaras! Don't we look great:)
And as always my little Makai with a dangerous look on her face...I am sure it means she was just getting into something!Some of the kids hanging out on the blanket outside...they all look a bit crazy! And then there is Zavian in the middle posing! My honey trying to pitch a wiffle ball! He was getting a bit crazy out there!Zavian chilling on the blanket! And then there was cake....

Here is a close up of the cake I made...it was a mini cake of Princess Tianaand all the little frog princes surrounding her!

Kamili had a blast! Thank you everyone who came and helped celebrate my princess's birthday!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute cake and cupcakes! What size is your cake and do you have instructions for the cake and cupcakes? Thank you!

mackyton said...

Hey! that’s a great idea. It is a lovely post, I got a good idea for my niece’s birthday party. It’s in an event space Atlanta. I will be baking a ‘frozen’ themed cake for her birthday. This is also a very beautiful cake and I must say that your daughter is beautiful, her eyes are lovely. Happy birthday to her, God bless!