Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hostess Gift

A demo in my area-Jamie recently invited me t a retreat she held for her downline and sideline. Although I am not connected to her group, she and everyone there were so sweet and welcoming! But if you know me, I don't show anywhere empty handed! So I made her a hostess gift!
Here are two pictures of the bag. I stamped directly on it, then made a cute little hanging tag. I filled it with tissue paper and a piece of this cool "creepy" cloth that I got at the dollar tree(gotta love that place) and of course there was something creepy inside!...
I decorated this neat glass jar I had with our decor element spider. I went a little crazy in my house with these! I think they are so cute! Anyways the orange you see through the glass is a orange spice candle. I looked for purple or black but they all had no sent!

Here is the top details. It is hard to see but the bat is sparkly with black glitter! Thanks for stopping by!







No comments: