Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Open House and Cards

Saturday December 11, 1:30-4:30
Heidi and Maureen's Holiday Open House!
Maureen's house in Simi Valley
All customers and there friends are invited to join us for a Festive Holiday Open house. There will be music and laughter as you place those last minute stamping orders!
Refreshments are provided-great holiday specials-door prizes-boutique items and several make and takes. First 10 customers RSVP's receive a bonus gift, plus bring a friend (18 and older not on our mailing list) and get an extra door prize ticket! RSVP no later then December 9Th~so we can be sure to have enough food and projects!
So here are a few cards from my last round of parks and rec classes. I will be posting my holiday card classes soon!

I am not a purple kind of girls, but this combo of Old olive and Crushed Concord works great!

This is the flight of the butterfly set. I am giving one of these away in my December drawing! So be sure to place your order!

And this little guy is so darn cute.



No comments: