Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Cards and Family

Hey everyone! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~I know I am a little late getting some of this out but this holiday season has been a bit crazy:) Anyways here are the kiddos on Christmas day...the 3 middle are mine and the other three are my nieces and nephew. This are the best two shots I had of the 7 I took. Guess that is what happens with this many kids!
And even though I got my cards done in time, somehow the addressing of them is still happening:0 I know, I know, but really who says Santa is just for Christmas:)

Here is a close up of my Santa card..


And this is a chunk of the ones I made. I think in total I did 35 of these, and then used all the ones from my classes. Maybe next year I will start addressing in November!















No comments: