Wednesday, June 15, 2011

End of school

Well last week was Kamili's last day of school. So I made the three teachers for her class ( her main teacher and two aides) I figured the retired summer picnic paper was perfect for the teachers with the all the apples on it! Plus I just love that paper. Here are the three together. I made them all a little different since I only had a few pieces of this paper left. I stamped an apple on the note pad from tart and tangy-this set will be retiring the end of June. There is also a cute 3x3 card with the apple stamped inside those envelopes you see :) I guess I forgot to take a picture of those.

Also for Kamili's class the other room mom was putting together a scrapbook for the teacher. She asked if we could all make a double page layout of our kid. Kamili picked out the colors and this is what I came up with. Nothing fancy but it worked. (Sorry the picture is so dark)

Have a great day! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just found your blog from Connie's - a big congrats on being an Artisan Award winner! Your work is beautiful!

I am wondering how you did such a fantastic job on covering these clipboards. I don't know how you got the paper around the metal parts without it looking bad. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks so much!