Friday, August 5, 2011

Artisan Blog Hop day 4

Welcome back to the 2011 artisan award blog hop! It is so exciting to share with all of you the creations that were made for this award. There are ten stops on this hop, so be sure to make it full circle to see everyone's talent. If this is your first stop, then once you get back to me you have made it the whole way through. If thus isn't your first stop you should be coming from Sandra Farrell 's blog. Aren't her projects stunning!



Here is my forth card to share with you



Being that I LOVE Halloween, having a Halloween card was a no brainer! I think this set~wicked cool is just adorable! The DSP is retired along with the bat that was punched out (this is actually a pop up card, but being that I cannot find ANY of the picture I took prior to sending in my entries, leaves me with what I could take at convention)


I embossed all of the images with black and the spooky and bats were sponged around with whisper white craft ink to give it an eerie look. The rosette edge was dipped into crystal effects then into black glitter. Be sure to check out my blog in the next months to come to see all the Halloween creations Ill come up with!


So now hop over to Heather Klump's blog and see her projects, she has some amazing projects to show off!


Thanks for coming by and see you again tomorrow!


6 comments:

lmel09 said...

I love this card Heidi! The whisper white ink adds a cool effect...

Connie Collins said...

I never would have guessed that you like Halloween so much; :) I would probably bet that you are getting everything related to Halloween in the new holiday mini. This is such a fun card.

Heather Summers said...

I squealed when I saw this card at Convention! I too LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween so this was a favourite of mine (I like it almost as much as your Artisan swap....only because I got one of those:)

Jenn Picard said...

What a fun card! I love the medallion and I am sorry that we can not see the inside as I am sure the pop up was amazing too.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

This card is really cool, I love Halloween. Congrats on the Award. I am now a new follower.

Hugs
Shirley
www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com
www.alacardmonkey.blogspot.com (challenge blog)

savvy teaching tips said...

What a great card. It totally reminds me of my new magic halloween wand. (that my daughter absolutely loves and tries to snatch from me every time she's in my crafting room). This stamp set really 'speaks' to you I think.