Sunday, September 4, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

So my little Kamili started Kindergarten a week and a half ago! She is doing great an absolutely loving her teacher and class! I am so glad since she is young in the class we weren't sure if she should have waited until next year to start. I guess only time will tell, but so far so good:) Here she is by our front door waiting to leave!

And here is our whole crew at her schoolAnd waiting in line to go in her class! Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check back tomorrow for some Christmas cards!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heidi,

I'm a hobby demo in Newbury Park and work at Wildwood. You will love Miss Hamilton. She's a great teacher. Welcome.

Unknown said...

I work in the health office. Stop by next time your are in the office.

Sue Jensen