Saturday, June 23, 2012

Artisan Finalist

Happy Saturday!  It has been a long and busy week, but due to an exciting phone call I got  Thursday, it has been a good week:)  Stampin' Up! called to let me know I was selected as one of the 20 finalist for next years artisan design team!!!  (I just had to share the screen shot of the list)

This is pretty exciting news considering I thought I had to take an entire year off to enter.  In the past Stampin' Up! had rules that you could not win two years in a row, but late in the game they put an announcement out that they were changing this years rules and anyone including 2011 winners could enter.  It has been such a wonderful and exciting experience to be a part of the Artisan Team this year.  I have been a part of a great team of very talented women!  I look forward to the chance of being a part of this years team, especially with the honor of being on the "design team"  We will find out who is on the design team at awards night at convention.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!  Congrats to everyone else on this list as well!  

3 comments:

Christel said...

Congratulations! You know that I am super proud of you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Heidi! Have a great time at convention.

Sue Jensen (Wildwood)

Tara Bourgoin said...

Congratulations, Heidi!! :)