Friday, December 6, 2013

Body Scrubs

Last month I did a Holiday Boutique and my daughters' school.  I had all of my cards of course, my marshmallow pops that were a hit!  and then I made these...
 I came up with a few different flavors:)  Vanilla Coffee Brown Sugar, Candy Cane, Eucalyptus Grapefruit, Spiced Brown Sugar, Lime Coconut and Lavender.  They did great and my left overs are now Christmas gifts!
 I also made bath soaks in Lavender and Citrus Rose.  I have to say these things are amazing.  I made myself a bunch of the "extras" and have been using them every day.  They are now going to be available on my Etsy shop!
 Thanks for stopping in.  If you are interested in any of these items of the Doterra essential oils I used to make them, email me!


3 comments:

Marisa G said...

Heidi, these look great! Love the fabric and snowflake covers too.

Deep Cleaning Mount Pleasant said...

Thanks for a ggreat read

Deep Cleaning Mount Pleasant said...

Appreciatte your blog post