Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Undefined demo

So last weekend my mom asked me to do a quick demo of Undefined(...my favorite thing EVER!)  at her downline meeting.  So since she LOVES coffee, I thought I would carve her a quick cup:)  
Here is what I came up with, nothing fancy, but still cute!
I have had some interest in me teaching a class, so below are the details.  This is a huge step up in teaching from the demo I did.  Hope you can make it!
Sunday, March 30, 2014
2:00 – 5:00 PM
The Art of Stamp Carving - UNDEFINED Class
Come learn how to carve your very own design on a stamp.

Heidi's Home in Thousand Oaks*
Cost: $50  
Class includes either the Undefined Starter Kit with carving tools; or if you already have that you can substitute two refill kits.  But you must then bring your starter kit tools with you to the class.
You get to practice making carved stamp designs and learn how to carve, add shading and make two-step stamps of your own. 
Light refreshments served. 
No additional purchase required - but a $50 purchase will get you a FREE SAB product.  Limit 10.

Must RSVP by March 21 at 5:00 PM to hold your spot so we have time to order product needed.  No cancellations after March 21 - if you cannot attend after this date you will be responsible for payment and will receive a class kit.  

No comments: