Monday, April 14, 2014

Super Mario....

I am sure there is a bit of where the heck have you been going on in everyone minds.  I know I know, and as much as I wish I had a great excuse, it is just life.  Nothing bad, just the craziness of having four kids under 7 and everything that goes along with it:)  But I wanted to share the invites that I made for the boys birthday party earlier this month.  I may not be able to combine them forever, but I will as long as I can.  They are a month a part and for now neither one minds the combo!  So Zavian got to decide the theme (I tried to talk him into something fun like super heroes or monsters, but he was not having it)  So we settled on Super Mario Brothers...I was not thrilled, but in the end I was happy with it, and he LOVED it!  
 He had requested Yoshi invites....I talked him into mushrooms.  I had 22 to make and Yoshi was just a little to detailed!  He was fine with them once he saw them.  It was great party....be sure to stop by tomorrow to see some of the details!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to know step by step instructions to make these mushroom invitations please. Love it!

Unknown said...

I would love to make these mushroom invites can I have step by step instructions?