Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
I'm glad you were all able to join me and hope you were able to check out Heather Summer's amazing blog!  Did you like the cute box and card she made?  

 Here is what I came up with for my Facebook project!
 I love fabric and always have used it as inspiration in crafting. This card is no different. Using the Best of Flowers set . . . I love the way the rose bouquet looks just like toile fabric!
Hope you didn't think I forgot about a winner for last weeks blog candy!  The winner is...
 "Christy" 
"Really like your design! It's really helpful to see your use of washi tape - I have some, but haven't been sure what to do with it! Thanks for sharing :)"
So Christy be sure to email me today so I can send you your Blog Candy!!!


So now be sure to head over to the amazing Jane Lee's Blog!

1 comment:

Wendy Weixler said...

Stinkin' amazingly GORGEOUS!! LOVELOVELOVE!! :)